Thursday, March 20, 2008

What the Hell is Wrong With the Stars!?!!


It's looking like Dallas will play Anaheim in the first round of the playoffs. Dallas has lost six of the last seven games. They've gone from first to third in the Pacific. Most of these losses are Dallas being on the wrong side of on one point games. Yes, Norris Trophy nominated, Sergei Zubov has been out since January with a foot injury, but The Stars should be dialed and seasoned for a playoff run at this point in the season especially against division foes. I blame myself for not following closely enough. I am off to Dallas to fix things with my fan support. I'm hopping a train to Dallas for the Kings game. I'm sure I will be the difference! Of course L.A. is the worst team in the conference, but usually crummy teams like to battle it out for pride and spoil shit from the outside looking in. Whatever the case... KILL KINGS!!!

...More to come.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the introduction of a Lightning player (Richards) brought some of Tampa's bad luck...they were horrible last night. At least your team is doing much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see I don't think Brad Richards is the problem. Turco likes to get less than dependable around playoff time.

    ReplyDelete