Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Park Evangelists

The rest of the story...John 1:12 Yet to all that recieved him, to those who believed in his name he gave the right to become children of God- 13 children born not of natural descent,[c] nor of human decision, but born of God.

I took this quote from the Park Tool catalog. I have no problem with Christians, Muslims, Jews, or whatever.. but I really don't need scripture fed to me in my tool catalog. Park has been doing this for a while. I stopped buying the blue tools. Give me Pedro's yellow thank you very much.

I just watched an HBO documentary called FRIENDS OF GOD: A ROAD TRIP WITH ALEXANDRA PELOSI, I must say it was pretty scary. Religious extremist are dangerous. Look at the Middle East. People use religion to promote their own agenda. Does God really like this shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment