Sunday, January 28, 2007

Soma Fab

Oppy X Double Gate Toe Clips
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI just bought some Oppy X Double Gate Toe Clips for my old Rockhopper (with drop bars and slicks). I bought some crappy Cyclepro plastic clips in Corpus Christi a while back. I broke the strap eyelet and was never happy with the bulkiness of the toe box. These new steel ones are supe low profile and very comfy. I had avoided buying them for a while because I preferred the asthetics of my Old Mt. Christophe single gate clips on my Bianchi Pista. The Soma clips are way nicer. The marry well to my antique Deore DX pedals.
Woodie 11
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI hate the MacGuyver aspect of multi-tools. They usually are crappy quality tools and are difficult to use, but I picked up this Woodie 11 a while back. It just looked too cool to resist. It fits perfect with my Brooks Challenge tool roll and Nitto bars.
Morning Rush
Coffee Mug
& Holder

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis carries my coffee well. Soma has some really useful shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment